Welcome to AACPS Virtual Learning!
Our AACPS Fall 2020 Reopening Plan is driven by our values of the Health and Safety of our Students and Staff and Equitable Access to Quality Learning for ALL Students, especially those who are our most Vulnerable Learners. The plan was built by over 185 community stakeholders working in 14 committees during the summer of 2020. Their work addresses school infrastructure components such as technology, facilities, food services, and transportation; health and safety protocols; academics; special education services; ESOL programming; gifted & talented offerings; special programs, co-curricular clubs/activities; athletics; AACC course opportunities, partnerships, and community-based needs related to our schools.
Virtual Learning - Family Quick Tips
Virtual Learning Advice for Elementary Parents
A Secondary Student's Guide to Virtual Learning
- Organize a Learning Space/Set up a Routine
- Digital Resource Information for Families
- Lunchtime Learning Cafe
- How Do I Create a Parent Portal Account?
- Resources for Reading & Literacy
- After-Hours Support for Learning
- Family Support for Elementary Math
- Evening Tutoring for Middle & High School Students
- Quick Tip Videos (on topics below)
- Parent Portal Sign Up - English & En Español
- What do the Elementary and/or High School Schedules Look Like?
- Internet Connectivity
- How Will Attendance be Taken?
- Where to Find My Student's Schedule
Tech Support - "How To"
VIRTUAL LEARNING TECH CHALLENGES Additional Tech Support in Other Languages
Apoyo técnico adicional en otros lenguajes
FAMILY SUPPORT CENTER HELP LINE
STUDENT-TO-STUDENT: REAL TALK
The following resource videos provide a student perspective on each topic below.
- What’s Great about Virtual Learning for Middle & High School Students
- What’s Great about Virtual Learning for High School Students
- Virtual Live Learning in MS & HS this Semester
- Communicate with Teachers & Ask for Help
- Middle and High School Clubs & Activities
VIRTUAL HOMEWORK HELP AND TUTORING
For Middle and High School students. Targeted subjects are Math, English, World Languages, Social Studies, Science, AVID and ESOL. Virtual Homework Help is a drop-in Google Meet environment. Tutoring is an appointment-driven small group setting. View additional information.