ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH OFFERING VACCINATIONS TO THOSE AGES 12 AND OLDER
Anne Arundel County Public Schools and the Anne Arundel County Department of Health will continue vaccination clinics this summer for COVID-19 vaccines and for Tdap and meningitis vaccines. COVID-19 vaccinations are not required for students to be in school but Tdap and meningitis are required for students entering seventh grade.
All vaccinations will be available free of charge at weekly clinics. Locations and links to register for vaccines can be found below.
Seventh-graders who have not received the required vaccines will not be permitted to start school in the fall. Tdap and meningitis vaccines can be administered at the same clinic. Those wishing to receive a COVID-19 vaccine must be 12 years of age or older and must register for a COVID clinic. All three vaccines can be given on the same day.
Click on the appropriate link below to register
How to schedule your appointment:
- Click one of the links below.
- When you are redirected to the scheduling form for a specific clinic, be sure to scroll down on the box that lists the available appointments so that you see all of the options. The selected time slot will be held for 25 minutes.
- Please enter all required information in the scheduling form.
- Make sure to enter your email. This is how you will be receiving clinic reminders and proof of vaccination documentation.
- Enter your insurance type only. You will NOT be charged by us or your insurance company for the costs of administering the vaccine. You will not be turned away if you do not have health insurance.
- Please review the Pfizer-BioNTECH COVID-19 vaccine fact sheet prior to appointment scheduling and make sure that you understand the risks and benefits of getting the vaccine. Pfizer Fact Sheet
- You will receive a confirmation email of your child’s appointment. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam/promotions folder.
What to do the day of your appointment:
- Expect the clinic to take at least 30 minutes.
- Wear clothing that allows your upper arm to be easily reached.
- Anyone 15 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
Who should not schedule an appointment to be vaccinated:
- People screened and showing possible COVID-19 symptoms or awaiting COVID-19 test results should NOT be vaccinated.
- People with a history of severe allergic reactions (e.g. anaphylaxis) to any component of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine should not be vaccinated.
- People in isolation or quarantine should wait until the isolation or quarantine period has ended to be vaccinated.
Lindale Middle School 1st Dose Pfizer 7/28/2021
Lindale Middle 2nd Dose Pfizer 7/28/2021
Lindale Middle School 7th Grade Vaccine 7/28/2021
Annapolis Middle School 1st Dose Pfizer 7/29/2021
Annapolis Middle School 2nd Dose Pfizer 7/29/2021
Annapolis Middle School 7th Grade Vaccines 7/29/2021
Central Middle COVID-19 1st Dose Pfizer Vaccine 8/2/2021
Central Middle COVID-19 2nd Dose Pfizer Vaccine 8/2/2021
Central Middle 7th Grade Vaccines 8/2/2021
Marley Middle COVID-19 1st Dose Pfizer Vaccine 8/3/2021
Marley Middle COVID-19 2nd Dose Pfizer Vaccine 8/3/2021
Marley Middle 7th Grade Vaccines 8/3/2021
Lindale Middle COVID-19 1st Dose Pfizer Vaccine 8/4/2021
Lindale Middle COVID-19 2nd Dose Pfizer Vaccine 8/4/2021
Lindale Middle 7th Grade Vaccines 8/4/2021
Annapolis Middle COVID-19 1st Dose Pfizer Vaccine 8/5/2021
Annapolis Middle COVID-19 2nd Dose Pfizer Vaccine 8/5/2021
Annapolis Middle 7th Grade Vaccines 8/5/2021
If you have any questions, please call 410-222-7256 or email email@example.com.