How do our register my student for Kindergarten?

Posted by:

Please go to the link AACPS.ORG.  All enrollment will be online this school year. Click on Families and click on Enrolling your child. Click on the English or the Spanish link to allow ease of filing out the online forms in the yellow box. This will allow you to begin the process. 

You will need the following documentation for enrollment:

Child's Birth Certificate

Copy of Child's Immunization Record

Proof Residency (mortage/lease document) or a TRV (Tenant Verification Form) 

Two Utility Bills