Online Registration for the 2020-2021 school year is open now.
During the COVID-19 State-mandated shutdown, Anne Arundel County Public Schools is using a remote process to enroll students for the 2020-2021 school year for grades K-12.
The following documents are required for enrollment:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Recent Report Card or Transcript
- Government-issued photo ID
- Primary proof of residency: mortgage, deed, or lease
- Secondary proof of residency: utility bill, bank statement, or paystub in the last 60 days
- Custody Order (if applicable)
Be sure to have your documents saved and ready, in PDF or JPEG format, before you enter the portal because the system cannot accept incomplete registrations and you’ll have to re-enter all data fields.
Please follow the link to our online enrollment portal where you’ll complete forms electronically and upload your documents: