What do I need in order to register my child at OMMS?

Posted by:


Current Report Card / Withdrawal grades
(Final Report Card showing student has been promoted)
Birth Certificate
Two Proofs of Residency
Apartment Lease/Mortgage Papers OR
Tenant Verification Form
Current Immunizations: 3 Dates of DTP-DTaP; 3 Dates of Polio; 2 Dates of M-M-R


Utility Bill / Telephone Bill ORCurrent Bank Statement or Pay Stub OR

Property Tax/ Income Tax OR

W-2 Form
Current IEP for Special Education ORCurrent 504 Plan
Physical by a doctor if Out of State or Private School
Custody Papers


Download Enrollment Information


View the AACPS Enrollment page for information on different custody situations