What information do I need to register my students?

Posted by:

It is the policy of the Anne Arundel County Public Schools to collect proof of residency from parents and guardians of our students if they have changed residency.  If you have moved in the past year, whether it was across town or within the development, we need you to send in 2 proofs of residency for our records.  If you are planning to move in the near future please know that we will need these documents at your earliest convenience upon your move. 


Of the 2 proofs of residency - one of them MUST BE an apartment lease or mortgage papers.  The other proof of residency can be one of the following:

·         BGE bill

·         Cable bill

·         Property Tax/Income Tax

·         Phone bill


If you have any further questions or concerns please call the Lindale’s guidance office (410) 691-4344.