How will my child get to school?

Posted by:

AACPS will provide transportation for homeless children and youth who choose to attend their school of origin, or to the school in the neighborhood where they reside, unless the school is within the defined walking area.

To obtain transportation you should ask the homeless coordinator at the school. There is a form you can fill out to ask for transportation. Transportation arrangements may change if you move to a temporary address or when you become permanently housed.