We will be distributing instructional materials, such as textbooks, to students and families from Monday, September 14th through Monday, September 21st. The times for all five distributions will be between 4:00pm and 7:00pm. Distribution for all grade levels will be broken down alphabetically by last name.
The breakdown is as follows:
Monday, September 14th: A-Co
Tuesday, September 15th: Cr-Hi
Thursday, September 17th: Ho-Mi
Friday, September 18th: Mo-Sc
Monday, September 21st: Se-Z
There will be a make-up for anyone who cannot make their assigned date on Wednesday, September 23rd from 12:00pm to 4:00pm.
Procedures for material distribution are as follows:
- All visitors arriving should park in the bus lanes on the Patriot Lane side of the building and in the staff parking lot
- Upon arrival please enter the building through the South Locker Bank. Signage will be visible in order to assist you.
- Please bring your Student ID (also called SIF)
- Please bring a pen to sign your property receipt
- Please bring a bag to carry your items
- Wear a mask at all times
- Only the student and one parent are able to enter the building in an effort to limit exposure