I just moved to the area. How can I register my child for school?

Posted by:

A. Contact the Guidance Secretary for an appointment at 410-674-0032. The appointment must be made by the custodial parent. You must bring the following documents with you to your enrollment appointment:

  • Child’s Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Records
  • Child’s most recent Report Card
  • 2 forms of Proof Of residency:
    1. one must be a copy of the apartment lease agreement or mortgage papers or the tenant verification form.
    2. The other can be any of the following: