A. Contact the Guidance Secretary for an appointment at 410-674-0032. The appointment must be made by the custodial parent. You must bring the following documents with you to your enrollment appointment:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Child’s most recent Report Card
- 2 forms of Proof Of residency:
- one must be a copy of the apartment lease agreement or mortgage papers or the tenant verification form.
- The other can be any of the following:
- Utility bill/telephone/cable, etc.
- Current bank statement
- W-2 form
- Property tax/income tax notice
- Voter Registration
(For more information, view the enrollment link)