How does the IB MYP benefit the community?
* The student-centered approach develops a positive attitude toward learning.
* The MYP empowers students to contribute to the community.
* Students develop skills for future success in a complex world.
* Teachers receive ongoing professional development and a network of support.
* The MYP promotes local and global awareness.
* The holistic program helps to develop students’ intellectual, social, emotional and physical well-being, creating well-rounded individuals.