Q: Where can we find additional resources to promote kindness and prevent bullying behavior?
A: There are many resources to help students and parents learn more about bullying behavior and prevention.
- AACPS (provides access to electronic bullying reporting forms)
- MSDE (provides the MSDE report on bullying and harassment in Maryland Public Schools)
- National Bullying Prevention Center (provides bullying prevention activities, handouts, and information)
- StopBullying (provides state policies and laws, definitions, and helpful resources
- Random Acts of Kindness (provides ideas to promote kindness worldwide)