1100 Clark Road Ft. Meade, MD 20755 | Phone: (410) 674-7710 | Fax: (410) 674-8750
U.S. ARMY JROTC(Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps)JROTC is more than just a class. The Mission is too Motivate Young People to be Better Citizens. JROTC focuses on the Seven Army Vaules (LDRSHIP) Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor. Integrity and Personal Courage. JROTC will be an environment where your child can grow and develop into a confident and responsible young adult. They will intake many life skills including Public Speaking skills and Discipline. We have seen many Cadets Blossom from not having much confidence and being shy to a confident young adult ready to take on the world. JROTC is an accepting community who will support your child every step of the way.
Join the Mighty Mustangs Battalion --Be Mustang ProudOur Mission At JROTCTo motivate young people to be better citizensCould Army JROTC be for You ?Are you a leader at school, church, or work? Do you want to be? Learn to Lead with JROTC! JROTC builds great citizens , not necessarily soldiers.Benefit of JROTC participateAccelerated promotions should you choose to enlist in any services. Increased competitiveness when competing for any military academy or for ROTC scholarships.Gain disipline, confidence, maturity, and respect. Develop leadership skills for life! Become a future leader!What do you do in JROTC?In the Classroom :
- Complete a broad , nationally accredited program of study that focuses on all aspects of Citizenship
- Learn to March-Drill and Ceremonies (D&C)
- Become a Better Public Speaker through Oral Presentations
- Wear an Army Uniform weekly ( you will be issued the Army Service Uniform Blues at no cost to you)
- Improve your physical fitness through routine physical training
- Learn to cooperate and work with others to achieve success
- Military Ball, Visits to Academies
- Monthly Best Company Reconition Events
- Opportunity to particapte in a week long Junior Cadet Leadership Course at A.P Hill,VA
- Fundraisers, Bake Sales, and Much , Much , More.
Alpha- Bravo- Charlie- Delta - EchoWhere do you belong?Contact the Mustang Battalion at Meade Senior High School- 301-677-2525How's The Corps:Sir/ Ma'am, the Corps is Duty: no mission too difficult, no sacrifice too great. The Corps is Honor: the full truth will always be told even though a half truth would be acceptable; the harder right must prevail over the easier wrong. The Corps is Country: in relations with other countries, may she always be in the right, but right or wrong, my country. This Sir/ Ma'am, is the Corps.The Cadet Creed:
- Fuel your competitive side by joining one of our award winning Special Teams
- Color Guard - Competes competitively and presents the U.S. Colors at home football games and other local events
- Drill Team - Compete as a team and individually in all areas of Drill & Ceremony , Precision and Exhibition
- Raider Team- If you are, or want to get physically fit, this is the team for you. Compete as a team in events such as - Rope Bridging Operations, Obstacle Course , Land Navignation/ Orienteering, Physical Fitness and much more.
I am an Army JROTC cadet. I will always conduct myself to bring credit to my family, country, school, and the corps of cadets. I am loyal and patriotic. I am the future of the United States of America. I do not lie, cheat, or steal and will always be accountable for my actions and deeds. I will always practice good citizenship and patriotism. I will work hard to improve my mind and strengthen my body. I will seek the mantle of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the Constitution and the American way of life. May God grant me the strength to always live by this creed.
Drill Practices :
Monday- Thursday from 2:30pm - 3:30pm
Raider Practices :
Monday-Thursday from 2:30pm - 3:30pm
ROTC College Program
U.S Army JROTC Cadet Command
The Army's Service to America. The official site giving full details and information about the Army JROTC program .
Army JROTC Distance Learning Courses
Learn the Army JROTC rank structure
March 2 Success
This site is designed to enhance students in Math,English and Science as well as help prepare the student for the SAT/ACT , placement tests and standardized tests.
Helpful fitness information/techniques used by the Armed Forces.
The official site of the U.S Army
The official site of the U.S Army Reserve
The official site of the U.S Navy
The official site of the U.S Navy Reserve
The official site of the U.S Air Force
Air Force Reserve
The official site of the U.S Air Force Reserve
The official site of the U.S Coast Guard
The official site of the U.S Marine Corps
Marine Corps Reserve
The official site of the Marine Corps Reserve
Cadet Reference Manualwww.phoenixunion.org/site/handlers/filedownload.ashxLet 1-4 TextbooksLET 1: https://www.usarmyjrotc.com/doc/public/cadetPages/LET1_Student_Core_Text.pdfLET2: http://pvhs.fms.k12.nm.us/Clubs/JROTC/CoreLET 3: http://pvhs.fms.k12.nm.us/Clubs/JROTC/CoreLET 4: https://www.usarmyjrotc.com/doc/public/cadetPages/LET4_Student_Core_Text.pdfArmy Recruiter:
SFC William Watai
Phone Number: 443-694-1081
Air Force Recruiter:
SSGT Caseem Ajjawi
Phone Number: 443-769-3666
Coast Guard Recruiter:
SKC Dale Warner
Phone Number: 410-747-3963
Phone Number: 443-253-1834
MM2 Andrew Kim
Phone Number: 410-984-4639