The mission of the offices of Equity, Academic Achievement for all (AAA), and Title 1 is to serve and support students, schools, and families in a manner that is positive, purposeful, and proactive, by promoting high levels of student achievement.
- Create JOY by sincerely lifting each other up through collaboration and recognition.
- Show TRUST by actively listening, asking clarifying questions and sharing views, keeping the project/greater good
- Create COLLABORATION through share leadership and support by constantly cultivating relationships
- Have a STRATEGIC PLAN to achieve a goal that is strategically scheduled, includes checkpoints, is communicated to all stakeholders, and is rooted in shared accountability
- Be BRAVE enough to be open-minded and vulnerable to work for what we believe in and be willing to act upon it.
MAISHA GILLINS, Ph.d
Executive Director of Equity and Accelerated Student Achievement
LORENZO HUGHES, Ph.d
Senior Manager of School Supports and Equitable Practices
Senior Program Manager, Compensatory Education Program
Administrative Technician Title 1/Compensatory Education