• The following forms (in the appropriate language) should be printed and filled out for all students seeking to enroll. 

Mandatory Forms/Documents (print & fill out)

Additional Documents Needed

    • Court ordered child custody document (if one exists)
    • Maryland Transfer Form SR7 if transferring from a Maryland Public School
    • Copy of last report card/high school transcript
    • Documentation of Special Services
      • Special Education – current IEP, evaluations
      • 504 plan
      • ESOL services
      • Gifted/Talented