Voluntary Benefits FAQs
Does AACPS offer other benefits?
Yes, AACPS provides a comprehensive benefits package. This includes several voluntary benefit options which are available through convenient payroll deduction.
What voluntary benefits does AACPS offer?
- Maryland 529 (College Savings)
- Credit Union
- Savings Account via direct deposit
- Long-term care insurance
- US Savings Bonds
- TAAAC sponsored insurance
- AEL sponsored insurance
- SAAAAC sponsored insurance
- AFSCME sponsored insurance
- Income insurance, life insurance and disability insurance
When can I enroll?
There are no special enrollment times for these benefits, with the exception of Long-term Care (during fall Open Enrollment). You may take advantage of these benefits at any time during your employment with AACPS. Don’t miss out – take the time to review this valuable information! If you have questions, please contact HR/Benefits at 410-222-5221/5219 or email@example.com.
Where can I find out more detailed information?
You may review the Voluntary Benefits Guide.