How can I become a partner?
There are many ways to get involved with our schools:
- Volunteer at a school.
- Host an internship, job shadow, or enclave training program to expose students to career opportunities and on-the-job training.
- Join a high school Signature Program Advisory Board.
- Serve as an AVID mentor for middle and high school students.
- Sponsor an event for students, employees, or families.
- Donate to support AACPS schools, students, and programs.
Not seeing the option you're looking for? We will work with you to provide the best opportunity possible for our students, schools, and families.
The 21st Century Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created to support the needs of AACPS with local resources.
- Make a Gift to Support AACPS
- Become a Sponsor
- Learn More about the 21st Century Education Foundation
Stay Up-To-Date with our Newsletter
Carol Ann McCurdy
Senior Manager, School & Family Partnerships
Senior Manager, Business & Community Partnerships
Manager, ELL Family & Community Outreach