10 Educators Named Semifinalists for 2019 AACPS Teacher of the Year!
Congratulations to the ten AACPS Educators have been named semifinalists for the 2018 Teacher of the Year! These educators, who represent all level of the school system, include:
- Aundrea Atwood-Starkey, Southern High School
- Teresa Beilstein, South Shore Elementary School
- Bonita Bradway, Tyler Heights Elementary School
- David Britton, Magothy River Middle School
- Kimberly Collins, Chesapeake High School
- Carrie Deaver, Pasadena Elementary School
- Samantha Klenkel Wilkinson, Cape St. Claire Elementary School
- Sean Lane, Phoenix Academy
- Serena, Waugh Chapel Elementary School
- Kimberly Travers, Meade Heights Elementary School
The semifinalists will be among 46 public school and seven independent school educators to be honored at the Excellence in Education banquet at the BWI Marriott in Linthicum on April 25, 2019. Click here to read the full press release or click here to see a complete list of this year's nominees.
Now Accepting Nominations for Business Partner of the Year
The annual Business Partner of the Year Award honors local business that have forged critical partnerships with schools across the county that directly benefit AACPS' 83,000 students.
Do you know a business partner that deserves to be recognized? Nominate them for the 2019 Business partner of the Year award! Click here to learn more.
For questions about the Teacher of the Year selection process or awards ceremony:
Carol Ann McCurdy
Director of Partnerships, Development & Marketing
For questions about the application or submission form:
Business & Communication Specialist