Hours: 8:00 AM - 2:25 PMGrades Served: PK-5th
Online School Payments
Pay online for school items, fees, and activities with Visa or Mastercard
DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP SAFETY
Thank you for helping to protect the safety and security of all students, staff and visitors by following our arrival and dismissal procedures
BBES PARKING LOT ROUTINES
- If you arrive before 7:45, staff will not be on duty to assist you. Please pull up to the cones at in the parking area until a staff member is present. Staff members are on duty to help students in the parking lot and move cars through the line.
- Please do not get out of your car in the line. If you would like to get out and walk in with your student, please park in a space. It is a safety hazard to cross between cars. If you choose to park and walk, please park on the right side of the guest lot.
- Drivers do not need to help the students out of the car when an adult is on duty. Please stay in your car.
- Please keep to the right side for arrival and do not try to pass in the left lane.
- Students arriving after 8:00 must sign in at the office. Adults must park and sign their children in with a staff member from the front office.
P.M. (Dismissal begins at 2:25 p.m.)
- Please be considerate of guests leaving the building before 2:25 – we want visitors to be able to leave before dismissal starts.
- Display your car tag so that staff can quickly put students in cars. If you do not have one, please let the office or your student's teacher know.
- Pull all the way up so that we can minimize the line of cars on Brock Bridge Road.
- DO NOT PULL AROUND cars in the lot unless a staff member has directed you to do so. We have a number of staff members trying to get students to cars safely – we are moving in between cars with students – it is a safety risk to have drivers pulling around without direction.
- Students should not approach cars until the cars have pulled up and are stopped. Please remind your student that even if he/she sees you, they must wait until the car has stopped to approach.
- We ask that all visitors treat staff members and other visitors with respect. Please refrain from using your horn, and use kind language to communicate with others.
The only school supplies you will need this year are a backpack and a lunch bag if you are bringing your lunch!
Anne Arundel County Public Schools prohibits discrimination in its educational programs, and in employment, on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or disability.
This prohibition pertains to enrollment in courses and program offerings, participation in school-sponsored activities, hiring, promotion, compensation, job classification, assignment, and all other functions and activities of the school system affecting either its student population or its employees.
For inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies, please use the contact information on the right.
Lisa M. Snead, Esquire
Senior Staff Counsel, Human Resources
EEO/ADA Compliance and Title IX Coordinator
2644 Riva Road
Annapolis, Maryland 21401