The George Arlotto Leadership Award is selected through a two-round application process:
1. Each Regional Assistant Superintendent completes the online Regional Assistant Superintendent's Recommendation to nominate one principal from their clusters.
2. Each Principal of the Year Nominee submits a Nominee Application to share their Professional Biography, Philosophy on leadership, school culture and communication, and Professional Resumé.
3. A Selection Committee of school system leaders and community partners review and evaluate each nomination packet to select the finalists.
1. Finalists receive and complete a more detailed Round Two nomination packet.
2. Each finalist completes a panel interview with the Selection Committee.
3. The winner of the George Arlotto Leadership Award is selected and announced.
Regional Assistant Superintendent Recommendations and George Arlotto Leadership Award Nominee Applications are due on or before Tuesday, September 27, 2022.