The Mighty 7 at Meade Heights
The Mighty 7 are social and behavioral expectations that teachers explicitly teach and model throughout the school day. Students can earn points for their House (Reveur, Unidad, Altruismo, Isibindi) by demonstrating the Mighty 7 expectations at school.
The Mighty 7 are:
1. Stand to speak.
2. Acknowledge others by greeting them.
3. Respectfully respond to adults.
4. Celebrate others' successes.
5. Make eye contact.
6. Honesty is the best policy.
7. Keep our school community clean