All students are required to wear the basic uniform which includes:
- Navy blue or khaki colored pants, shorts, skirts, skorts, or dresses
- Light blue, navy blue, or white polo style shirt (long or short sleeve); Oxford blouses or shirts
In addition to the basic uniform, the following may be worn in light blue, navy blue, or white:
- V-neck Sweater Vest
- Front button Cardigan
- Pullover sweatshirt
- Socks and Tights
➢ No colored or patterned socks or leggings are allowed.
The following garments are not considered part of our school uniform:
- Hooded sweatshirts
- Sweatpants, jeggings, or jeans
- Mixed colored tights and socks, patterned tights and socks
- Items with logos or writing on them
- Sandals, jellies, Crocs, or flip flops
- Uniforms must be the appropriate size and fit
- No logos, characters, or writing
- Shirts must always be tucked in
- Black, brown, or blue belts are recommended for pants with loops.
- Skirts and shorts length must meet the requirements of AACPS dress code policy for all students
Student Handbook - Student Attire
- Closed toe and athletic shoes are permitted.