The 21st Century Education Foundation is accepting applications in three categories:
- Business Partner with over 50 employees,
- Business Partner with less than 50 employees, and
- Service Organization/Small Non-Profit
The nomination process is as follows:
1. School-Based Nominations may be submitted by any school employee. The nomination must include a recommendation written or approved by your school’s principal. Only one nomination from each school will be accepted.
2. Central/Satellite Office Nominations may also be submitted. The application must include a recommendation written or approved by the Senior Manager, Coordinator, Director, or Assistant Superintendent for your office/department. Only one nomination from each office/department will be accepted.
3. A selection committee of educators and community leaders read and evaluate each nomination packet to select the winners in each category.
4. The 21st Century Education Foundation will recognize all Business & Community Partner of the Year honorees on Tuesday November 29, 2022 at the Partners in Education Awards Reception.
Nominations are due Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 3:00pm