Receiving AACPS Credit for ECAP Courses

  • Once the course is completed students and families must order an official sealed transcript from the college. Submit this official sealed transcript to the high school registrar who will update the high school transcript. This process needs to be repeated after each semester of enrollment in dual credit courses.