We are excited about the enhancements we are making to the Supplemental Retirement Plan (SRP), including selecting AIG Retirement Services as the sole provider for the SRP starting January 1, 2021.
Our goal is to provide a retirement program that helps you make plans for your financial future and reduces your fees.
What you should know:
- AIG Retirement Services, one of the nation’s leading retirement plan providers focused on not-for-profit institutions, has been an active provider for AACPS since 1967, helping many of our employees prepare for retirement.
- If you currently have an account with a previous provider (Lincoln or Voya), any contributions made since 2010 will be transferred to AIG Retirement Services.
- Prior 457 contributions to John Hancock, regardless of when they were made, will also be transferred to AIG Retirement Services.
- Any other individual annuity account balances at a deselected vendor will remain with that vendor unless you take action.
- In the coming weeks, you will receive communications regarding the transition process and details about the SRP.
Attend an information session to learn more Local, dedicated AIG Retirement Services financial professionals will host virtual information sessions to discuss the SRP. We invite you to attend, ask questions, and learn more, regardless of whether you are currently contributing. Visit aig.com/retirementservices/workshop and enter code AACPWA11AC to review the schedule and register for an information session.