Service Learning at xxx High School
Service Learning at XXX High School includes 40 hours of curricular integrated action. Your student will engage will plan, act, and reflect specifically through course noted below to ensure this graduation requirement is completed. For additional school information on Service Learning, please contact XXXX.
- U.S. Government (Grades 9/11):10 hours
- Health (Grades 9/10): 10 hours
- Science (Grade 9): 10 hours
- English (Grade 11): 10 hours
Preparing our Youth for Tomorrow
In addition to the course implementation of Service Learning noted above, students can further their community response through Service Clubs and Organizations. At XXXHS this includes:
- XXX - List ways students can get involved in service to your school
- XXX - Identify clubs at school that serve the community
- XXX - Add links to community partners whom students can help
For more information regarding opportunities to serve or about required service learning hours visit these sites.
Distinguished Service Learning Website: www.serveaacps.org
Anne Arundel County Public Schools Service Learning: https://www.aacps.org/servicelearning
Maryland State Department of Education Service Learning: http://marylandpublicschools.org/programs/pages/service-learning/index.aspx