If a parent calls for Enrollments please direct them to the AACPS web site.
- Families Tab (dark blue boarder)
- Yellow box on right side of the page they will click
Enrollment information to send email to Parents….
Dear Parent/Legal Guardian:
During the COVID-19 State-mandated shutdown, Anne Arundel County Public Schools is using a remote process to enroll students for the 2020-2021 school year for grades K-12.
The following documents are required for enrollment:
- Child’s documents –
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Recent Report Card or Transcript
- Parent’s documents –
- Government-issued photo ID
- Primary proof of residency: mortgage, deed, or lease
- Secondary proof of residency: utility bill, bank statement, or paystub in the last 60 days
- Custody Order (if applicable)
Hint: Be sure to have your documents saved and ready, in PDF or JPEG format, before you enter the portal because the system cannot accept incomplete registrations and you’ll have to re-enter all data fields.
Please follow the link to our online enrollment portal where you’ll complete forms electronically and upload your documents:
- English: https://secure.aacps.org/webapps/SEFP/en-US/OSS
- Spanish: https://secure.aacps.org/webapps/SEFP/es-ES/OSS
Attached is the form you can send the parent.
Explain to parent that this is a fileable form.