Dear Parent/Legal Guardian:
During the COVID-19 State-mandated shutdown, Anne Arundel County Public Schools is using a remote process to enroll students for the 2020-2021 school year for grades K-12.
The following documents are required for enrollment:
- Child’s documents –
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Recent Report Card or Transcript
- Parent’s documents –
- Government-issued photo ID
- Primary proof of residency: mortgage, deed, or lease
- Secondary proof of residency: utility bill, bank statement, or paystub in the last 60 days
- Custody Order (if applicable)
Hint: Be sure to have your documents saved and ready, in PDF or JPEG format, before you enter the portal because the system cannot accept incomplete registrations and you’ll have to re-enter all data fields.
Please follow the link to our online enrollment portal where you’ll complete forms electronically and upload your documents:
If you have any questions, please email Dawn Norfolk at this address firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to working with you and welcoming your family to Woodside Elementary School.