Mental Health Resources
- Anne Arundel County Crisis Warmline: 410-768-5522 or http://www.aamentalhealth.org/pr_warmline.cfm
- AACPS Student Safety Hotline: 1-887-676-9854
- Student Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 about anything you are experiencing. A live counselor will respond and help you get from a hot to cool moment.
- MD Youth Crisis Hotline: 1-800-422-0009
- Children’s Mental Health Matters, A Maryland Public Awareness Campaign: https://www.childrensmentalhealthmatters.org/
- AACPS Social and Emotional Supports for Coronavirus (COVID 19): https://www.aacps.org/crisisresources
- AACPS Family Information Line: 410-222-5001
- PowerSchool Student Portal- Easily monitor your Grades/Assignments, Class Schedule & Attendance through your Student Portal Account! Click on the link to Log In using your AACPS Username & Password!
- AACPS Help Desk (reset password/tech support): 410-222-5135, available by phone from 9am - 3pm Mon-Fri
- Google Classroom Help for STUDENTS: https://sites.google.com/aacps.org/classroomforstudents/home