Southern Middle Student Services
Wellness, Social Emotional Learning Activities & Helpful Resources:
- NEW BITMOJI "STUDENT SERVICES COUNSELING OFFICE" is now up! Meet your School Counselor, explore links in our office, visit our "Calming Corners" & "Zen Dens" and MORE!!!
2021-22 Southern Middle School's Student Services Team Members:
· 6th Gr. Counselor: Mrs. Crystal McFadden- firstname.lastname@example.org
· 7th Gr. Counselor: Mr. John Heiser- JHEISER@AACPS.org
· 8th Gr. Counselor (DC): Mrs. Kristen Martz- KMARTZ@AACPS.org
School Counseling Secretary/Registrar:
· Mrs. Patricia Arey- email@example.com
· Mrs. Mary Stuart Kempton- firstname.lastname@example.org
School Social Worker:
· Mrs. Siobhan McDaniel- skmcdaniel1@AACPS.org
Pupil Personnel Worker:
· Dr. Rodney Roundtree- email@example.com
Join our Student Services Virtual Office for stress reduction, mindfulness, and wellness activities (Use Code 2bteafs or click link)!
Student Services Mission Statement:
To provide age appropriate counseling and activities that allows each student to achieve his/her full potential in all areas including academic, personal/social and career education while serving as advocates for our students and liaisons between teachers and parents.
Our Office Hours are between 8AM-3PM Monday - Friday
*Please understand that these hours include meetings, conferences, instructional time, etc.*