Relationships are the cornerstone of our work in AACPS. Whether we are trying to communicate with students, navigate a challenging situation with a colleague, or working with others to bring about change, our ability to build relationships can set up apart as leaders in our workplace. But how often are we able to learn about how those relationships impact our work and what we can do to grow the relationships around us?
Where will this take me?
The Relationships A-Z micro-credential is designed for learners looking for opportunities to:
- Improve communication with others;
- Connect with others who come from different backgrounds;
- Explore how effective leaders build relationships with their teams/staff;
- Find new ways to connect with students, colleagues, or community members;
- Develop leadership and coaching strategies; or
- Get involved and learn from areas outside your immediate field of work.
Your Learning, Your Way
Learners pursuing a Relationships A-Z Explorer badge will create their own learning experience by selecting modules from the menu below. All Micro-Credential learners will complete three "foundational" modules (marked with an *) and select at least three additional "choice" modules, based on their own learning needs.
à la carte
Interested in some of the modules but not ready to earn a badge? Sign up for individual modules on Unified Talent-Learn Grow Succeed. You will still earn the associated APC credit and, if you decide to pursue a badge down the line, you can apply any modules taken within the past five years.