The Partnerships, Development, and Marketing (PDM) Department works with the community to cultivate relationships that will benefit students, families, and employees. Our team:
- Creates partnerships with businesses and individuals in the community;
- Works with families, schools, and communities to facilitate meaningful communication between families and schools;
- Supports international families across the county through the International Welcome Center, Bilingual Facilitators, and interpretation and translation services;
- Aids grant development across the county;
- Provides consulting and coordinates campaigns to help AACPS better share its stories and programs with the community;
- Coordinates training and resources to support student success;
- Serves as the liaison to the Education Foundation of Anne Arundel County Public Schools formerly the 21st Century Education Foundation, the non-profit, fundraising partner of the school system.
Our team includes the Office of School & Family Partnerships and the International Welcome Center.
Acting Director, Partnerships, Development, & Marketing
Senior Manager, School & Family Partnerships
Senior Manager, Business & Community Partnerships
Manager, International Family Outreach Programs
Stay Up-To-Date with our Newsletter
Our bi-monthly electronic AACPS Partner News shares information about upcoming events, partnerships, and opportunities to get involved in supporting AACPS students, teachers, and schools.