eMaryland Marketplace Advantage (eMMA)
The new eMaryland Marketplace Advantage (eMMA) system is now available. Following are some important considerations as you begin to use eMMA:
- You can find the link to the new eMMA system by visiting procurement.maryland.gov.
- Your login credentials will be
o Username = your email address
o Password = emma.vendor!
(NOTE: You should change your password upon initial login by accessing your profile settings in the top right corner of the eMMA homepage)
IMPORTANT: If you completed the “Vendor Information Questionnaire,” your preliminary vendor profile is already in the new system. Please take the time to complete your vendor profile once you login. You will need to update your commodity codes in eMMA. Please consult the attached Quick Reference Guide (QRG) – “Managing Vendor Profile” – for details.
If you did not complete the Questionnaire, or if the above login information does not work, click the link for “New Vendor? Register Now” to complete the vendor registration.
Solicitations in process prior to July 17, 2019
Your Procurement Officer will update the Solicitation and explain the method(s) of submission, which could include the following:
- Resubmit via eMMA (electronically);
- Resubmit via paper response format; or
- Resubmit via secure/password-protected email.
Questions and support for eMMA
- There are numerous Quick Reference Guides available on procurement.maryland.gov ; these Guides provide step-by-step instructions and screenshots on working within eMMA. For your convenience, we have attached two (2) Guides to this email that will help you create and/or manage your Profile in the new eMMA system.
- You can email us at eMMA.email@example.com
We look forward to working with you in the eMMA system!
1 - eMMA QRG Registering as a Vendor v4.pdf
2 - eMMA QRG - Managing Vendor Profile v2.pdf
Update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page. You will need to use your email address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please contact eMMA.firstname.lastname@example.org.