Enrolling New Students
Please follow these instructions to successfully enroll your student at Old Mill High School:
- The parent/court appointed guardian should ensure the student has been formally withdrawn from their previous school. They should acquire a withdrawal or transfer packet containing important information from the previous school file that will make it easier to enroll your child in the new school.
- The parent/guardian should locate their school using the county’s School Locator tool which bases the student’s home school on their address. It is can be accessed using this link.
- The parent/guardian should contact the school to make an enrollment appointment.
- The parent/guardian will need to bring the “Items Needed to Enroll” (attached below)and the student to the enrollment appointment. If there is any question regarding residency documents, the “Required Residency Documents” (attached below) breaks down which documents are needed based upon whether a person rents, owns or lives with another person.
If residing with another family who holds the lease/deed/mortgage to the property
the parent should also complete the Tenant Residency Form.
- To facilitate the enrollment process, the parent/guardian can fill out and bring to the appointment the Student Registration Form and the Home language Survey. They can be accessed using the following
In the event that a family has additional questions or extenuating circumstances with regard to residency they can contact Ms. Reigle.