For the Student
What are the Responsibilities of the Student?
The student is responsible for maintaining motivation and cooperation with the home teacher.
- be on time
- bring books and materials to the teaching session
- spend normal school hours doing school work
- complete all assigned work
- demonstrate an attitude of respect toward the home teacher
- participate and cooperate with the Home & Hospital teacher on completing assigned work
- submit completed work to the Home & Hospital teacher and/or school.