IB Exam and Assessment Information
2021-2022 Internal Assessment Calendar
All IBDP students in grades 11 and 12 have access to Manage Bac--an online data base tool used by the Annapolis High School Diploma teachers. Students are required to electronically submit all IB assessments to this site; including Creativity, Action, Service (CAS) Evidence and the Extended Essay. This site is used by the Diploma Coordinate to correspond with the IBDP students via e-mail. Students should check their email on a daily basis.
ALL IBDP students in grades 11 and 12 are assigned a Turn It In account. Turn It In is a plagiarism check site, and a valuable self monitoring tool for students to use prior to submitting an assessment.
Our Extended Essay Supervisor is Mr. Aaron Moul: AMOUL@AACPS.ORG
Our CAS Coordinator is Ms. Marlene Ramey: MRAMEY@AACPS.ORG
2022 IB May Exams Calendar
- The IB Exams for the 2021-2022 school year will run from Friday April 29 th through Thursday May 20th
- All IB exams will take place in the portables.
- Morning exam report time is 7:45 AM and exams will start promptly at 8:00 AM.
- Afternoon exam report time is 11:45 AM and exams will start promptly at noon.
- Exam results are posted the 1st week in July and students will need their personal code and pin to access. This information will be given to the student in April.
IB Senior Informational Evening Presentation and Video Recording
IB Senior Exam Information Presentation from October 29, 2020
IB Senior Exam Information Video Recording
IB Junior Informational Evening Presentationa and Video Recording
IB JuniorExam Night Presentation: from October 30, 2020
IB Junior Exam Information Video Recording
NOTE: Parents must use their student's AACPS email account to access the videos.