What is the ICST?
The Integrated Community Stakeholder Teams are made up of business people, professors, parents, & politicians who have a connection to the Signature Themes at a school. Every sector of the community is represented through the following areas:
Community organizations & Non-profits
ICSTs work closely with Signature Program Facilitators with the purpose of creating, implementing, and maintaining relevant and meaningful opportunities for students.
ICST includes representatives from:
- Bay Vanguard Federal Savings Bank
- First Command Financial Services
- Towson University
- University of Maryland, University College
- Office of Senator Ed DeGrange
- Educational Systems Financial Credit Union
- Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation
- AACPS Internships Coordinator
Interested in contributing to the ICST or to the IEF Signature? Contact Joshua White (email@example.com) for more information.