Global Communications & Public Affairs
The Global Communications & Public Affairs Signature Program combines government relations, media communications, issue management, corporate and social responsibility, information dissemination, technology, and strategic advice into a cohesive college- and career-readiness program. The GCPA Signature Program opens students to markets around the globe by providing a more rounded sense of how to apply their knowledge and skills to fulfill their expectations for success.
The GPCA theme includes:
- Effective forms fo communication & message development
- Ethical use of modes of communication
- Marketing & advertising
- Understanding intent, motivations, and bias of mass and localized communications
- Local, state, national policymaking & implementation
- Interaction of business, government, and nongovernmental organizations
- Forward-facing aspects of business and nonprofits
For more detailed information, inlcuding a program overview, related courses, and pathway options, please visit South River High School's website. Click on the "Programs" tab and find the "Global Communications & Public Affairs Signature" link on the left side of the page. You may also go directly to the GCPA Signature Program page by clicking here.
See What We've Been Up To! Click on the image below.