Global Communications & Public Affairs
The Global Communications & Public Affairs Signature Program combines government relations, media communications, issue management, corporate and social responsibility, information dissemination, technology, and strategic advice into a cohesive college- and career-readiness program. The GCPA Signature Program opens students to markets around the globe by providing a more rounded sense of how to apply their knowledge and skills to fulfill their expectations for success.
The GPCA theme includes:
- Effective forms fo communication & message development
- Ethical use of modes of communication
- Marketing & advertising
- Understanding intent, motivations, and bias of mass and localized communications
- Local, state, national policymaking & implementation
- Interaction of business, government, and nongovernmental organizations
- Forward-facing aspects of business and nonprofits
For more detailed information, inlcuding a program overview, related courses, and pathway options, please visit South River High School's website. Click on the "Programs" tab and find the "Global Communications & Public Affairs Signature" link on the left side of the page. You may also go directly to the GCPA Signature Program page by clicking here.