Partners for Success Liaisons:
- Listen and respond to family concerns, questions, and issues.
- Build successful relationships between parents and school personnel.
- Provide referrals to local family support services.
- Present information to educate families about the special education process and child development concerns.
- Provide help in understanding AACPS Special Education policy and procedures.
- Provide information and resources from our Lending Library.
- Provide local and national resources.
- Assist with smooth transitions throughout your child's educational journey.