Pill Drop-Off Event on April 11
The Anne Arundel County Police Department will be hosting a Pill Drop-Off event at the AACPS Central Office on April 11, 2018, from noon to 2:00 PM. Dispose of your expired, unwanted, and unused medication safely and anonymously.
Please be aware of the following:
- You may drop off controlled, non-controlled, and over the counter substances.
- No requests for identification will be made for this anonymous program.
- You may dispose of medication in its original container or by removing the medication from its container and disposing of it directly into the disposal box. If you are dropping off the original container, you are encouraged to remove any identifying information from the prescription label.
- All solid dosage pharmaceutical product and liquids in consumer containers may be accepted. Liquid products, such as cough syrup, should remain sealed in their original container. The depositor should ensure that the cap is tightly sealed to prevent leakage.
- Intravenous solutions, injectables, and syringes will not be accepted due to potential hazard posed by blood-borne pathogens.
- Illicit substances such as marijuana or methamphetamine are not a part of this initiative and should not be placed in collection containers.
- All participants must retain possession of their own medication during the surrender process.
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
12:00PM - 2:00PM
AACPS Carol S. Parham Building (Central Office)
2644 Riva Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
Year-Round Prescription Disposal Program
The Anne Arundel County Police Deaprtment offers free prescprtion deposit boxes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the following locations:
939 Hammonds Lane
Baltimore, MD 21225
35 Stepneys Lane
Edgewater, MD 21037
204 Pasadena Road
Pasadena, MD 21122
8273 Telegraph Road
Odenton, MD 21113