Severna Park Middle School


    Documents Required for Registration, Enrollment and Transcripts


    Records Release Authorization

    Request for Transcript and Recommendations

    Registration Form - Spanish

    Registration Form

    Home Language Survey

    Student Custody Form

    Confirmation Residency

    Confirmation Residency - Spanish

    Withdrawal Form


    Document Required for Withdrawal


    Withdrawal Form

    *Please allow 5 to 7 business days for completion of the student withdrawal packet especially during peak withdrawal seasons.


    Anne Arundel County Public Schools (AACPS) has deployed an Online Enrollment Portal to process enrollments for the 2021-2022 school year.


     Below is the link to the Online Enrollment Portal:

     Online Enrollment - English

    Online Enrollment - Spanish 


     You can prepare by gathering the following documentation in PDF format, as this information will be required at the time of enrollment in the online portal (and the system will not accept your submission if documentation is missing):


    Child’s records –

    birth certificate
    immunization record
    recent report card or transcript
    special education records (IEP or 504), if applicable

    Parent’s records –

    government-issued photo ID
    primary proof of residency: mortgage or lease
    secondary proof of residency: utility bill, bank statement, or paystub in the last 60 days
    custody documents, if applicable

    The portal will then route this information directly to the Enrollment Secretary at your school of enrollment (Ms. Bollino at Severna Park MS) who will then process the enrollment and contact you with questions or upon completion of the enrollment.


    Please feel free to contact SPMS if you have any additional questions.




    Registration cannot occur without presentation of all of the following documents:


    1. Proof of Residency

    Anne Arundel County requires that students attend the school in the area in which they reside. Proof of Residency must be provided at time of registration. Two documents are required as proof of residency. You must provide a copy of a document from BOTH List A and List B.


    List A: (one of the following)

    Deed/Lease/Rental Papers

    Contract/Settlement Papers

    Mortgage Statement

    Tenant Verification




    List B: (one of the following)

    Utility/Phone Bill

    Property Tax/Income Tax

    Current Bank Statement

    Current Pay Stub

    W-2 Form

    Social Security Check Stub


    1. Determination of Relationship: Only the Parent/Guardian Can Enroll a Student
    • Withdrawal Documents from Previous School (to include):

    Immunization Record

    Birth Certificate

    Last Report Card

    Most Recent Standardized Test Scores

    If applicable: copy of most recent I.E.P., 504 or AIS Plan