Students attend programs at the beginning of the year (and/or during orientation) where staff members go over school rules and other valid information. Students’ agenda books contain the school rules. The AACPS Student Handbook (español)outlines school expectations, uniform/dress code, transportation guidelines and other pertinent data to assist students toward a successful school year.
We encourage our parents to become involved in their child’s education. There are many opportunities available at our school to show your support.
* Join the PTSA
* Become a volunteer
* Volunteer to be an AVID Tutor
* Join us in our fundraisers at Chick-Fil- A
* Sign-up for Bonus Points at Giant Stores
* Sign-up for a Target ―Take Charge of Education Program
* Send in Box Tops for Education to help upgrade our school’s technology
You can find all this information in our school newsletter!