At Phoenix Academy:
Our Goal is to provide students with the resources, services and supports they need to engage successfully with the least restrictive environment of their home school or community.
When does my child have class?
Elementary Families - Elementary Schedule
Middle School Families - Middle School Schedule
High School Families - High School Schedule
Families - Please complete the paperwork regarding Free and Reduced Meals for 2020-2021 school year by October 23, 2020.
- K-12 Special Education Program
- Secondary (10-12) Alternative Education Program
- Career Research & Development
- CASE (Curriculum for Agriculture and Science Education)
- Prostart (Culinary Skills & Hospitality Mgt.)
- Print Education (Graphic Design & Print Technologies
- Two School Psychologists
- Five School Social Workers
- One Psychiatrist (P/T)
- Three Crisis Interventionists
- Anne Arundel County Police
- Mobil Crisis Response/Case Management
- Anne Arundel County Partnership for Children, Youth and Families
- Seeds for Success
- The Children’s Guild
- Centro De Ayuda
- Dept. of Juvenile Services
- Restoration Community Development Corp.