Instructional Data (IDD)
Instructional Data, (IDD) at AACPS is the primary contact for receiving and reporting data to the Maryland State Department of Education, (MSDE) and the United States Department of Education (UDE) for issues such as:
- test administration and test security procedures
- addressing the proper administration of various federal-mandated, state-mandated, and selected county assessments
- the identification of students eligible to participate in these assessments, and
- the training of staff in the proper administration of these assessments
- collecting, editing, retrieving, and reporting on various aspects of student academic, attendance, and student discipline data
At AACPS, student achievement data is analyzed to identify relationships between different types of student achievement measures; and predicting student performance in order to better identify appropriate instructional strategies to address the needs of our students.