ECAP Enrollment Requirements
Students must be at least 16 years old* to be approved by the secondary school to participate in ECAP and must demonstrate their academic readiness for specific courses by:
- being enrolled in a minimum of two half credit classes each semester at the high school having senior status with a minimum of 20 credits and in good standing.
- maintaining a 2.0 high school GPA.
- meeting AACC course prerequisites.
- meeting required acceptable performance levels on the College’s English/Reading and/or Math Accuplacer assessment or nationally recognized standardized test such as the American College Test (ACT) or Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT).
Students wishing to participate in ECAP must:
- complete the Early College Access Program Application neatly and accurately.
- provide their own transportation.
- attend a new student orientation program to become familiar with AACC policies and procedures.