Indu Bodala, Glen Burnie School, Junior
My name is Indu Bodala and I am incredibly honored to have been elected as your CRASC Vice President for the 2022-2023 school year.
I am a rising junior at Glen Burnie High School!
Some fun facts about myself include….
- I am a student in the BMAH program (I want to become a cardiologist)!
- I love all things science and math (want to hear some weird science facts? I'm your girl!)
- Some of my hobbies include reading, photography, and drawing!
- I am a HUGE K-pop fan, my favorite group is BTS
- I have an adorable dog named Coco
Now on a more serious note, I would like to discuss some of my goals that I will work to implement during my term.
When elected, I promised to develop a new frontier of education that will fixate on four main pillars; equity, representation, student well-being, and transparency. This will include expanding transparency on financial aid programs and scholarships, developing culturally and socially diverse curriculums, community mental health awareness events, and, of course, continuing to build relations with all of you!
Once again, I would like to thank all of our amazing student leaders from the bottom of my heart for your support and commend your dedication and passion towards student leadership.
"Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg