• How do I enroll/register a student?

    Posted by:

    Student Registration Information

    To enroll a student in school, a parent must bring their driver's license, the child's original birth certificate, immunization record, last report card or transfer papers from another school (if appropriate), and two proofs of residency: one must be either lease/rental agreenment or mortgage/deed papers; the other can be a telephone or utility bill, current bank statement, current pay stub, property tax/income tax, W-2 form, social security check stub, or domestic relations check stub.

    Comments (-1)