Rolling Knolls Elementary PTO Executive Board:
- President - Stephanie Beardmore
- Vice-President - Abbie McNomee
- Treasurer - Kim Augusterfer
- Secretary - Kathy Williams
- Fundraiser - Suzi Jett
- School Volunteer Coordinator - Amy Smith
- Special Events Volunteer Coordinator - Catherine Bishop
The PTO's main initiatives for this school year include, but are not limited to:
- Classroom Enhancements
- Field Trip Assistance
- Teacher Appreciation
- Cultural Arts Assemblies
- Special Events such as Father Daughter Dance, Family Movie Night, Parents Night Out Trivia Night, Mother Son Event, etc.
Our PTO Executive Board would not be able to bring the assistance & programs to the students and staff at RKE without the support of the PTO Membership! We are extremely appreciative of all the RKE families who have joined the PTO Membership this year and have kindly given their time and/or monetary support. If you have not already joined the PTO Membership for 2016-2017 school year and would like to do so, please send an email to the PTO at RollingKnollsElementaryPTO@gmail.com.
General Membership Meetings:
While our PTO Executive Board meets monthly, every other month we hold a General Membership Meeting where ALL RKE parents/guardians are invited to attend. Please keep an eye out in the Rocket Blast for General Meeting reminders and agendas. Below are dates for our General Membership Meetings held this school year:
- September 13 at 6pm January 10 at 6pm May 9 at 6pm
- November 10 at 6pm March 14 at 6pm
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please email us anytime at RollingKnollsElementaryPTO@gmail.com.