Rolling Knolls Elementary PTO Executive Board:
- President - Elizabeth King
- Vice-President - Audrey McGuire
- Treasurer - Kim Augusterfer
- Secretary - Melissa Chernovsky
- School Volunteer Coordinator - Lauren Miller
- Special Events Volunteer Coordinator - Catherine Bishop
The PTO's main initiatives for this school year include, but are not limited to:
- Classroom Enhancements
- Field Trip Assistance
- Teacher Appreciation
- Cultural Arts Assemblies
- Special Events such as Father Daughter Dance, Family Movie Night, Parents Night Out Trivia Night, Mother Son Event, etc.
Our PTO Executive Board would not be able to bring the assistance & programs to the students and staff at RKE without the support of the PTO Membership! We are extremely appreciative of all the RKE families who have joined the PTO Membership this year and have kindly given their time and/or monetary support. If you have not already joined the PTO Membership for 2018-2019 school year and would like to do so, please send an email to the PTO at RollingKnollsElementaryPTO@gmail.com.
General Membership Meetings:
While our PTO Executive Board meets monthly, every other month we hold a General Membership Meeting where ALL RKE parents/guardians are invited to attend. Please keep an eye out in the Rocket Blast for General Meeting reminders and agendas. Below are dates for our General Membership Meetings held this school year:
- October 9, 2018 at 6:30 pm
- December 11, 2018 at 6:30 pm
- February 12, 2019 at 6:30 pm
- April 16, 2019 at 6:30 pm
- May 14, 2019 at 6:30 pm
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please email us anytime at RollingKnollsElementaryPTO@gmail.com.