UPCOMING PTA NIGHTS
Book Fair (3-18 to 3-22)
Burger King Night 4/2 from 5-8 p.m.
We are excited about individuals wanting to volunteer at Rippling or serve as a chaperone on a field trip this year! Before someone can be approved as a volunteer or chaperone, they must:
- Watch the child abuse/sexual harassment video (one viewing only) at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL63heelfctOu-aT1cAFAUidTc9dgax3Q
- Sign and return the child abuse/sexual harassment verification form - complete and return to Mrs. Hawkins in the school office.
- The form can be accessed at http://aacpsschools.org/family/family
- Complete and submit a background check using your legal name. This is good for two years. Access the electronic background check at https://www.aacps.org/Page/1869
- Please contact Mrs. Hawkins in the school office if you need to verify the status of a recent or previously completed background check.
We look forward to working with you to support the students, teachers, and programs at Rippling Woods Elementary School!
Online School Payments (OSP)
OSP is available at Rippling Woods Elementary! Pay for school items, fees and activities online using a credit card or debit card (Visa or Mastercard). Use the link to pay now!
Kathryn Fisher (President)
Tana Dewind & Kristin Stumpf (Vice-Presidents)
Amy Kenny (Treasurer)
Megan Greenwell (Secretary)
CACThe Citizen Advisory Committee is a structured group that provides advice to the Board on specific issues impacting educational policy, activities, and programs. The CAC may choose to study and report on educational issues of countywide concern. They also respond to requests from the Board for research and recommendations on specific educational issues.Maggie Cerria (CAC representative for Old Mill)
"I am here to be an extra set of eyes and ears for the BOE. My role is to do research on issues related to educational needs and services such as budgeting, curriculum, facilities, student activities, and any other specific countywide concerns. I will then communicate my findings, focusing on solutions, to the Board." Maggie Cerria can be contacted at: email@example.com