Our strength as a school comes from the relationships we build throughout our community. That includes our students, staff, parents, family members, and community partners.
Together, we will make 2021-2022
an AACPS Awesome school year!
ODENTON ELEMENTARY ORIENTATION VIDEO
If you were not able to attend the orientation on September 2, no problem!
You can find all of the information that was shared by watching this video:
OES DAILY STUDENT SCHEDULE
This is also linked under Student Hours in the Announcements section.
BREAKFAST AND LUNCH MENUS
SCHOOL SAFETY POLICIES
To watch Superintendent Arlotto's announcement of safety policies for the start of the 2021-2022 school year, please click on the link below:
You can also find Dr. Arlotto's letter regarding safety policies reopening in both English and Spanish at
RETURN-TO-SCHOOL SAFETY REQUIREMENTS:
STUDENTS/STAFF/VISITORS--regardless of age or vaccination status:
- Wear a properly fitting mask over nose and mouth at all times (except when eating), including on school buses. Neck gaiters are not acceptable substitutes for face masks.
- Bring a personal water bottle. This can be refilled at school.
- Please follow directions to maintain social distancing where possible throughout the day.
- Carefully wash your hands after touching common-area surfaces such as doors or bathroom fixtures.
- Please check your child's temperature daily before they leave for school. If your child’s temperature is 100.4°F/38°C or higher, they must not attend school.
- Please keep your child at home and notify the school immediately if they have any 2 of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, new loss of taste or smell, chills or shaking, muscle aches, sore throat, headache, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, congestion or runny nose.
- Any child who has been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 must not come to school without advice from the county health department.
Your cooperation will help us keep school safe. Thank you!
Welcome back families and staff to another year of PTA! The first OES PTA General Membership Meeting of 2021-2022 is this Wednesday, September 22nd. We will vote on a budget for the year, form committees, and brainstorm fundraising. All are welcome to attend but you must be a member to vote on official PTA business. If you haven't had a chance to join the PTA, please consider joining! Membership is only $5 and signup is fast and easy! Go to https://odentonpta.
memberhub.com/store to join NOW!
As an OES PTA member, you automatically become a member of Maryland PTA, and you can sign up for Membership Benefits, including rewards, discounts and other perks.
Check out the PTA's FAQ page for answers to questions about what PTA can do for your child, our school and our community.
Kindergarten Online Registration
Online registration for children who will be 5 years old by September 1, 2021 is open. Due to health and safety restrictions, AACPS is not accepting walk-in Kindergarten registrations at this time. Please click on the links below for information on how to enroll your child for the 2021-2022 school year.
AACPS Enrollment Information (English and Spanish)
Odenton ES Enrollment Letter (English and Spanish)
Please call Odentowho n Elementary School at 410-222-6514, go to www.aacps.org/enrollment, or scan the QR code below for more information.
AACPS Statement Regarding Hatred Against Asian Americans (English and Spanish)
In light of the increasing acts of hatred against Asian Americans across the country, Odenton Elementary stands with Board of Education President Ellis and Superintendent Arlotto in condemning any form of bias or violence against Asian American members of our community, as we condemn all forms of bias and violence. Please click the link below to read the joint statement by President Ellis and Dr. Arlotto in English or Spanish.
Online School Payments
Pay online for school items, fees, and activities with Visa or Mastercard
About Our School
School Motto: Full Steam Ahead
School Mascot: Train
School Colors: Royal Blue and White
“Building a foundation for a lifetime of learning.”
NON-DISCRIMINATION NOTICE - NOTICE OF POLICY @ AACPS
Anne Arundel County Public Schools prohibits discrimination in its educational programs, and in employment, on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or disability.
This prohibition pertains to enrollment in courses and program offerings, participation in school-sponsored activities, hiring, promotion, compensation, job classification, assignment, and all other functions and activities of the school system affecting either its student population or its employees.
For inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies, please use the contact information on the right.
Lisa M. Snead, Esquire
Senior Staff Counsel, Human Resources
EEO/ADA Compliance and Title IX Coordinator
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
2644 Riva Road
Annapolis, Maryland 21401